Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy new year!

.. It's a late 'Happy new year' but I'm not really a fan of wishing people 'happy holidays' or 'happy new year'. I'm not a rude person, I just assume that you already know that I don't want your holidays or new year to be crappy.

So, I found myself a new song to love - well, actually a couple songs. Eliza Doolittle is totally awesome, especially Moneybox and Pack up, but I've also fallen in love with Mean Mr. Mustard - Isn't it funny.

I spent most of December hanging out with S and of course, texting with, as I prefer to call him, Asswipe. Who still haven't revenged the chocolate-calender. 

I don't really have much to say, I've had a lot to do on the holidays both with work, writing and hanging out with family and friends.

I actually think this weekend will be filled with adventures,
so how about I write all about it on Monday?
Over and out,
Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment