Monday, January 17, 2011

Stomach-twist

.. my stomach is twisting and yeah, I don't really wanna talk about it.
I've picked up playing video-games with F again, it's great when you need to stop thinking - awesome really. And I've also befriended my certain someone on Facebook again. He called me 4.40 and asked what I was doing. 'I'm refining my garden'. No, I didn't say that.

Me: I just sat down by the computer, I'm gonna check my Facebook.
Him: Check mine too, oh wait - You can't!
Me: You really think I care?
Him: Yeah, you do! You miss checking my profile... Not really, but why haven't you sent me a friend-request?
Me: As if you would confirm it..
Him: Yeah, I would. Would you if I sent a friend-request to you?
Me: I think you're the one missing to check my profile since you keep talking about it.
Him: Would you confirm it?
Me: I don't know, why don't you send one and find out?
Him: Okay, wait...

A minute passed and suddenly I got a notif about him wanting to befriend me.

Me: Hm... Should I or should I not? That is the question...
Him: Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll take away so decide quickly. You have til tomorrow morning.
Me: Wait, what? We'll only be friends til the morning? Then what's the point?
Him:
No, the friend-request. If you haven't confirmed til the morning then I will take it away.
Me: You're such a weirdo...


I confirmed it, of course. I'm a weak person...

No comments:

Post a Comment