Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another revenge is on



I was in the bathroom in the middle of the night because I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth before I went to bed, when I came back I saw that I had one missed call, from this certain somebody. He had called 15 minutes earlier, at 0.58. I went to the kitchen and called him back but he didn't pick up, I texted him asking what he possibly could want me at this time.

I got a text back.

Him: You don't call people at 1.15 in the night.
Me: Well, you don't call them at 1.00 either but if you're gonna break the rules then so am I.
Him: everything before 1.00 is OK.
Me: Shut it, what did you want?

And he called me again and this time I picked up, but since my cousin was sleeping next to me I had to whisper.

Me: What?!
Him: Hi (since he heard me whisper, he whispered too)
Me: Hi...
Him: Hey.
Me: Hi..?
Him: Hi!
Me: Say 'hi' one more time and I'm hanging up on you.
Him: (paus) .... Hi hi!
Me: What do you want?!
Him: What are you doing?
Me: I'm in bed about to go to sleep but right now I'm being bothered.
Him: Okay... Well, I don't have time to talk on the phone, I'll text you so BYE.

And he hung up, it's about here I almost blew up wondering why the HELL he was calling me in the middle of the night when he knew I had work the next day.


And I got the damn text.

Him: Imma play Starcraft now.
Me: WHAT DID YOU WANT?!?!?!?
Him: I needed to kill some time.
Me: FYI, I'm gonna torture you for this tomorrow.
Him: Tomorrow I'll be asleep.
Me: You really think texting and calling you is the only way I can torture you with? I can make everyone on facebook believe that you and I are a couple....... and that you cheated on me........... with a man.... better up, with my brother!



Another revenge is on....

No comments:

Post a Comment