Monday, January 10, 2011

Nightly calls and too many stars to count

"She's dead, after a lifetime of dancing and she is painfully attached to me.
But her smile, an ugly one, makes me think that she is happy.

She rarely does her hair, or even bother with makeup.
But I'm still there for her, even if she looks fucked-up.

Surrounded by a fire of glitter, hearts and stars - she so beautiful to me, much by far.
She skips a piruette, holding a gun and a lollipop.

She's forever, she'll never stop - My beautiful Maribelle"


.. Yes, and my brother told me that he thought I was lame for naming my tattoo. Well, seriously - She needed a name, I can't keep calling her 'the skull on my back'! So, I named her Maribelle. I wrote the poem for her while I was tattooed.

Right now I'm waiting for my oh-so-gay friend to call so we can go eat. I'm gonna order a chicken-kebab!

00.22 Mike called me, telling me that he fell asleep and that he had just woken up. He was suppose to come by last night but I told him that it was no problem, I spent my evening with Gaylord anyways.

At 3.28 I got another call, from my certain someone. You know what he wanted? To tell me that he knew I was lying Saturday-night (yes, I was VERY drunk) when I called to tell him that MY hockey-team had won over his with 8-0.

Yes, I lie when I drink, I'm a very sneaky, drunk person. In reality, his hockey-team had won over mine with 6-2. I didn't even get half the numbers right. The thing is, I knew his team had won - I just wanted to hurt him a little bit.

Let's say bye for now and hope
that you don't meet me when I drunk and super-sneaky.
Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment