Thursday, December 9, 2010

- You're disturbed.

He never called or said anything about the gummybears on monday-night and my friend, S, kept nagging me about texting him the whole day.

"No" I said with a firm voice.
"Is he online on MSN?" she asked.
"Yes, online and ignoring me"
"Write to him, see if he replies to you"

And I did, weak as I am, and what do you know. He ignored me - which in a way pissed me off just a tad.
Though when I came home and logged on on MSN he wrote to me.

"You write to me...
I reply and you ignore me...
And then you log off...
Where's your manners at?"


I told him that I never got his reply and we started talking about the calender.

Me: you've opened it as you should?
Him: Of course, I'm not a cheater!
Me: And no6 was empty?
Him: Well, the post office beat the calender up a bit so when I put it on my wall all the chocolates fell down.
Me: So no6 was empty?
Him: Everyone's empty, everything's at the bottom.
Me: Hm, okay.
Him: You're up to something.
Me: Why would you think that?
Him: Now I have to open all of them.
Me: Go ahead.

Him: I found something.
Me: Really? What?
Him: A note, it was in no19.


(This is where I went; CRAP!)

Him: Are there more notes?
Me: Notes? Nope, no more notes. :D 
Him: You really are disturbed.

(about here he went to play poker, yuckie)


But we had another chat last night about the calender.

Me: Did you open the whole thing or just the boxes?
Him: Why, are there more notes?
Me: I already told you: No notes. But the note was suppose to be in no24.
Him: Then why did you keep nagging about no6?
Me: I don't know - I'm a weirdo, do I need a reason?
Him: Are there something else in the calender? Something I haven't found? GOD! Now I have to open the thing!
Me: Tell me when you do.

(couple of minutes later)

Him: You ARE disturbed, gummybears?! Hahahaha!
Me: That's the third time you've called me that, I'm getting offended over here.
Him: I can't stop laughing! This is hilarious!
Me: You're just tired.
Him: No, I'm not! This is amazingly funny! You know I have to revenge this, right?
Me: Yeah, I know - that's why I thought twice before sending it.

The talking kept going on and he told me that I was being cocky and I told him that NO, I'm not - he just have the wrong picture of me. I'm really devilish.



Enough about that. Tomorrow I'm drinking wine (as the weekend-alcoholic I am) with S and on Saturday we're doing each other's hair. AWESOME.

Tc to all of you!
Molls.

No comments:

Post a Comment